Merry Chritsmas all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Chritsmas all

Hope the holiday brings cheer to all. Oh, and Happy Hanukkah on the same day.

PS Loot wise getting first new phone in over 3 years. Unlocked Pixel XL. W007!
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Yes, happy Christmas and a merry new year all.

I wonder how many will read this. I suspect the bots will be in the majority.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Greebot reporting in

Merry Christmas!
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Merry Christmas guys!!

Stuffed silly after a big goose dinner. Yummmm...

Got clothes, a new boot SSD for my big Linux machine, some USB-C mobile accessories and a new waistband holster for my SIG P320.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Merry Christmas 🎄 Everyone!
          No family visits yet this time around - just a quiet day going out with the missus
          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
          ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Merry Christmas murcers everywhere
            FT.

Comment

Merry (late) Christmas and a Happy New Year!
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

God bless us, everyone.

Comment

Some Christmas music from one of my favorite youtube posters.

Let's celebrate the end of 2016 with a music from my Tesla Coil! We have survived it (nearly) and 2017 will be awesome!Read my other articles at: http://www....
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

We didn't have a Christmas here per se, no tree, lights, decorations or presents. My son finally got approved for the Medicaid Waver (remember he has CP, total dependent care) last Sept, but alas the state government is slower than tar and benefits won't begin until (we hope) early Feb 2017, one month before his 25th BDay. This will be a huge change in our lives after struggling pay check to pay check for 21+ years (since I worked last).

I can say God Bless you all
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Merry belated Christmas everyone. I celebrated my Christmas in tropical latitudes. It's really weird combination of Christmas tunes, trees and then shorts and flip flops.

Comment

LOL have lived in this tropical paradise for 16 years now... and Christmas Day, it was 85f, 29.5c. Today is our cold day as it only got to 63f, 17.2c. Tomorrow morning will be the coldest of the season (thus far) at 43f, 6.1c. But thats not bad because it'll still be 70f 21.1c day time high tomorrow, at midnight when the ball drops, 63f, 17.2c. Sunday Jan 1st, 81f, 27.2c which is about 11f, 10c above normal... and it's suppose to stay that way for another week, just like all the preceding weeks before that 10c above normal average. Actually we met or broke all past record highs last week. December we had 27 days above the norm.

Oh forgot to mention I got my meteorology certification. You can see me on the SpotterNetwork when active.

Comment

To late for Christmas... but Happy New Year guys!!

May 2017 be better than 2016... :-)
                          pixar
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Comment

Working...
                            X