No announcement yet.

The Punisher (Netflix/Marvel) TRAILER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Punisher (Netflix/Marvel) TRAILER!

This conveys the idea, and there's no way this isn't getting made. The fans went nuts when Jon Bernthal was cast for Daredevil S2.

In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice. This is not vengeance; revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance...punishment.
    ~~ Frank Castle, The Punisher

http://tvline.com/2016/01/16/the-pun...-jon-bernthal/

Netflix is this close to pulling the trigger on The Punisher, a new Marvel spinoff series centered on Jon Bernthals gun-toting Daredevil vigilante (aka Frank Castle), TVLine has learned exclusively.

Viewers will get their first look at Bernthals 'Punisher' when Daredevil's second season drops on Friday, March 18, but the early buzz on The Walking Dead alums performance is overwhelmingly positive.

Viewers watching the show will be rooting for this guy with a gun but were also going to force people to second-guess themselves, previewed exec producer Doug Petrie in a recent interview with EW.com. Taking lethal justice into your own hands in America in 2015 is tricky s..t.

For those keeping track at home, this would mark Netflixs sixth Marvel series, following Daredevil, Jessica Jones, the upcoming Luke Cage, and the in-the-works Iron Fist and The Defenders.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X