Any news on Brian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on Brian?

I had quite a busy summer, but it dawned on me that it has been a while since Brian posted... I checked the user list, and his last activity was July 10th...

I hope all is well... I think he is our oldest member...

Anyone heard of him?
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

google shows he's still active, posting on Cypriot newspaper websites.

Comment

LOL, yes. I actually check for that about two weeks ago because I was wondering about the same thing. Wanted to leave a comment but that required me logging in/signing up and I did not want to do that...
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by dZeus View Post
        google shows he's still active, posting on Cypriot newspaper websites.
        Good to hear!

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
        LOL, yes. I actually check for that about two weeks ago because I was wondering about the same thing. Wanted to leave a comment but that required me logging in/signing up and I did not want to do that...
        So I'm not the only one who tends to browse not logged in...
        pixar

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
          Good to hear!

So I'm not the only one who tends to browse not logged in...
          on Cypriot news websites? That'd be most of us, with the exception of Brian.

Comment

I misread Umfriend's post...
            pixar

Comment

Working...
            X