Captain America: Civil War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain America: Civil War

This is the worldwide exclusive trailer debut for Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War.SUBSCRIBE to get the latest #KIMMEL: http://bit.ly/JKLSubscribeWatch th...

WOW, This is more like a new Avengers movie than anything.
    And it looks like the Cap and Tony Stark are foes. Whats going on here!????

Did you notice anyone new? Check out the trailer!

May couldn't come any sooner!

Last edited by Elie; 25 November 2015, 14:10.

This is based on the Civil War comic series and yes, Cap and Tony are at odds bigtime. At issue is superhero and mutant registration, as in X-MEN, and its going to be a wild ride building up to Avengers: Infinity Wars 1 & 2. Rumors are the Infinity Wars films may cost almost $1 billion to produce.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 November 2015, 17:13.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Awesome!

Doc, did you see a glimpse of the Black Panther in the trailer? He takes Tony's side.

I'm liking how the different universes are becoming more intertwined, meaning X-Men + Avengers + others like JJ, the Punisher, DD and so on.

Comment

Yup. Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Winter Soldier and The Vision are in it too.

Black Panther gets his own film with Chadwick Boseman again playing T'Challa. February 16, 2018.

Doctor Strange is in production now, starring Benedict Cumberbatch. November 4, 2016.

Ant-Man and The Wasp (Ant-Man 2) arrives July 6, 2018 . Paul Rudd as Ant-Man again, and Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne/The Wasp. Hope takes on her mother Janet's role.

Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel/Carol Danvers) gets her film March 8, 2019
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 November 2015, 20:42.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

just stumbled over this 20minute long detailed examination of the trailer with a lot of stuff you ( that means me ) might easily overlook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKBSCAXkUuY
          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Working...
          X