Bloody bastards

Latest

Active events
    35+ dead
    60100+ held hostage
    Drive by and inside shootings
    Suicide bombing
    Coordinated attacks

France declares a national state of emergency after at least 128 people are killed and more than 180 wounded in gun and bomb attacks in Paris.

Paris shootings and explosions near Stade de France kill 18

At least 18 people have been killed in several shootings in the French capital, Paris, as well as explosions at the Stade de France.

At least one man opened fire with an automatic gun at the Petit Cambodge restaurant in the 11th district.

Shooting has also been heard near the Bataclan arts centre with reports of hostages have been taken there.
    Three explosions are also reported outside a bar near the Stade de France, where France were hosting Germany.

Reports say French President Francois Hollande was watching the match and has been moved to safety.

A BBC journalist at the Petit Cambodge restaurant says he can see 10 people on the road either dead or seriously injured.

He says police have now arrived and sealed off the area.

An eyewitness told Liberation he had heard more than 100 rounds being fired.

It says the gunman has fled the scene.
    >
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 13 November 2015, 15:19.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Europe 1 says another attack at a shopping mall.

6+ attacks. A raid on the theater after they started executing hostages.

These people have been at war with the west and non-muslims for decades. Anything we do or don't do from here out won't matter one whit - they want to kill everyone not-them. Time to stop passenger travel to these places and get on with it, no more p###y-footing around. No, its not all Muslims - but then what are regional Muslims doing other than have us try to clean up their messes? Get your damned hands dirty, or get run over.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 13 November 2015, 16:49.
    Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Here goes Schengen.

Comment

That's what happens when the beading heart liberals let all these towel heads into your country.
        paulw

Comment

Well, woke up to a real shitstorm this morning....

Its 120+ dead so far, (edit) 80+ in the Bataclan concert hall alone...
          The French borders are in lockdown, and I think the Army has been called in as well, to help with the security in Paris, and other major towns.

7 of the 8 terrorists blew themselves up, or just blew up, and the 8th was shot.

Yup, I think the reason for declaring Schengen "Kaput" is here.

Not heard about shopping Mall, but a cambodian restaurant, and a nearby bar, and the Football ground where France-Germany were playing, the "Stade de France", where the French President was watching from a VIP box!.
          Some were shot in the nearby streets of the restaurant and bar.
          Last edited by Evildead666; 14 November 2015, 06:34.
          PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
          Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
          +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Not sure what to comment...

Belgian news is reporting that one of the cars uses by the terrorists had Belgian license plates.

Polish government (a newly elected government that focused their program on not letting in refugees) already declared that this means they will not let in refugees for sure. They also expressed support (note: there are historical ties between Poland and France, as Polish government was in Paris before first world war and during second, and France was one of the countries that helped placed Poland back on the map after the first world war).

Second big IS attack in a few weeks (most likely the Russian plane was the first)...
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

This is a 3d or so (Hebdo, Train ...) attack in recent times. Things are brewing up elsewhere, there are often terror attacks in Israel, Russian media every week report how police special forces have arrested someone in connection with islamic extremism and spreading propaganda for people to travel to Syria (this was before plane down) and fight for IS, Italian police arrested a known terrorist...

Couple of days I watched analysis by ex Israeli head of Nativ. He said: Increased security, army, ... is all palliative but not a cure. So long as things stay the way they are there will be terrorism, the only way is to solve questions politically to stop terrorism but they (he used we) are unwilling to do so. He also said that he would burn bodies of dead terrorists (no matter affiliation, KIA or died in prison) and scatter their ashes where no people go.

Either we in Europe will have to grow balls and stabilize middle east and assert control of our lands and borders or witness total decline. If we don't solve problems outside and continue to contribute to problems, the problems will (are) come(ing) to us.

Here the leftists in power 2 months ago were saying the Hungarian fence and Orban are fascist but now with 30.000 migrants stuck in the country and Austria and Germany threatening to close borders, all of a sudden the fence (or technical barriers as they call it) is no longer fascist.

I'm not optimist on where this is going. Once violence starts it's already too late and violence is necessary to counter it. Once you have killers running around, committing terrorist acts you can no longer reason with them. So far majority of people are not yet polarized but if things continue in this direction people will have to pick sides like in Bosnia or in Spanish civil war or in Russian revolutionary war and this won't be pretty.
              Last edited by UtwigMU; 14 November 2015, 09:25.

Comment

We never should have precipitously left Iraq, leaving the power vacuum IS moved in to fill. ISTM the only way to fix this is a NATO (and possibly Russian) operation to glass their strongholds, and find a way out of the Syrian impasse. Diplomacy with these lunatics is clearly a fools errand.
                Dr. Mordrid

Comment

IS was let fill power vacuum on purpose by US. US allied with Al Qaida in Syria. One Israeli commented that US should have signed agreement on 11th September to signify wisdom of such decision. USA also turns blind eye when Turkey which is turning backwards and medieval Saudia Arabia supply and train ISIS and lets ISIS export oil, this all with 10.000s of soldiers and carrier group sitting in the region.

IS had two purposes: Destabilize and remove Assad and create flow of refugees in Europe. So long as those two purposes were fulfilled USA looked the other way and only pretended to be doing something. Now that Russia is kicking the shit out of Al Qaida (Al Nusra) and IS USA doesn't know what to say. They can't admit they openly support terrorist but they also wouldn't the efforts of terrorists go to waste. As USA here I mean the leading oligarchic establishment, not the general US public. My government also makes many stupid decisions that I disagree with but can't do much about them. For instance recently report came how our Euro MPs voted on net neutrality, TPP and refugees. They voted differently than general public would have voted in referendum.
                  Last edited by UtwigMU; 14 November 2015, 12:49.

Comment

The simpler, Occams Razor explanation is that the O'hole wanted the "I brought the troops home" issue in 2012, not having the foresight to see this coming and ignoring anyone who said it - and people in both parties did. That decision was taken about 2007-8, it was a campaign promise which predates the Syrian civil war (March 2011.)

One of the Paris attackers had a Syrian passport which was backtracked by Greece - he came into Europe with a group of Syrian refugees, entering at Leros.

https://twitter.com/YanniKouts/statu...55110467084289

This technique is Basic Infiltration 101. Everyone needs to take off their blinders: some of the refugees are ISIS, maybe many, they aren't coming for sightseeing, and they won't stop with Europe.

The 21st Century culture we've worked so hard to build since WW-2 is at stake. Act like it.
                    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 14 November 2015, 18:28.
                    Dr. Mordrid

Comment

How come you guys appear to sound more afraid & terrorized than some of the Parisians, who seem to stand up for their society & values?

The news I heard was that the Syrian passport / Balkan route evidence might have been planned/planted to cause exactly the above reaction...

W
                      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                      "Lobsters?"
                      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

And note, "we", the West, are not the only targets of IS. They do a lot of terror attacks against Shii in Iraq and Lebanon. Why Lebanon? Because, like France, in the eyes of IS, they are fighting IS in Syria. And most refugees are fleeing from that terror.
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

More details on the "refugee"

Authorities are hunting for a Belgium-born French national, Salah Abdeslam, who is suspected to have been involved in the Paris terror attacks.

>
                          One of three bombers who detonated himself at the Stade de France late Friday arrived on the Greek island of Leros on October 3 among numerous Syrian refugees, CNN's Christiane Amanpour reported, citing an unnamed French senator who was briefed by the Ministry of the Interior.

The man declared himself to be Syrian, said his name was Ahmad al Mohammad and was, under new procedures set up to help refugees, issued a new emergency passport.

From Leros, he traveled to Macedonia, Serbia and then Croatia, Amanpour reported.

The fingerprints from the bomber at the Stade de France match those taken when the man was issued his emergency passport on Leros.

The two others who detonated themselves at the stadium carried false Turkish passports, Amanpour reported.

It appears that the Islamic extremist group ISIS is making good on its pledge to hide operatives among the tide of legitimate refugees now entering Europe.

European officials believe, Amanpour said, that there is "a very professional new squad of terrorists inserting themselves into some of these migrant voyages."

>
                          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfman View Post
                            How come you guys appear to sound more afraid & terrorized than some of the Parisians, who seem to stand up for their society & values?

The news I heard was that the Syrian passport / Balkan route evidence might have been planned/planted to cause exactly the above reaction...

W
                            The Terrorists can suck my Balls
                            I'm still going to work by train tomorrow, first day of a new job.

Its obvious that people with no papers coming into the country are going to have some bad eggs in with them.

The worst is that every time, these people were known to the authorities, had a background in radicalisation, but due to budget cutbacks, they couldn't follow all of them all of the time.

The current government, AND the previous one are to blame here, more the previous one, as they left the place in the sh*ts economically.

/Off Topic :
                            Spending Billions following the whole population is obviously showing its merits. It amazing how much safer we have been these last few years.

The intelligence agengies should be going back to doing what they should be doing, not creating a "World Google" containing the entire population, and entering queries into that.
                            The agencies have got f-ing fat and lazy, because machines can do the work for them. Well, they don't do it very well, and we're paying the bills.
                            Last edited by Evildead666; 15 November 2015, 10:20.
                            PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                            Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                            +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Look at map of Syria

I googled up one

See areas of control by Islamic state. Next to Turkish borders and Iraq. Not far from US airbase. What is Turkey doing about it? They leveled a few Kurdish towns and bombed Kurds. Kurds are one of few standing against ISIS. Next ISIS is next to Iraq where US is still present. If US and Turkey would seriously wanted to do something about ISIS they would have closed borders, bombed roads...

Comment

Working...
                              X