Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flash (CW: Season 2)

The Flash Casts Michael Ironside As Captain Cold's Father

Michael Ironside will play Lewis Snart, the abusive criminal father of Captain Cold and the Golden Glider, in Season 2 of The Flash.

Lewis is described in the THR report as a “cold-blooded, ruthless career criminal. Recently released from prison, he returns to Central City with a plan that will endanger both of his children.”

Not much is known of Lewis from the comics, besides that he was so abusive that his son, Leonard, was more often taken care of his grandfather, who ran an ice truck.

Ironside will appear in the third episode of Season 2, alongside Wentworth Miller as Cold as Peyton List as Glider.

Ironside will be recognizable from his roels in Top Gun, Starship Troopers andTotal Recall. He also voiced Darkseid in the DC Animated Universe.

The Flash returns for Season 2 on The CW on Oct. 6 at 8 p.m. ET.
    http://comicbook.com/2015/07/11/jay-...lash-season-2/

Jay Garrick Confirmed For The Flash Season 2

While the appearance of the Jay Garricks winged helmet on The Flash Season 2 finale was a pretty good indication that the Earth 2 speedster would be making an appearance on the show, there was always the possibility that it was just an Easter egg for fans.

Well, forget about the possibility of it just being an Easter egg. During the DC Entertainment Page to Screen panel at 2015 San Diego Comic Con international, Geoff Johns confirmed that the winged helmet was a story point. He assured the audience that fans would see Jay Garrick in Season 2 of The Flash.

The Flash Season 2 will premiere on Tuesday, October 6, 2015 on The CW.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

This and character Linda Park's return almost guarantees that Zoom will be Hunter Zolomon, and that they'll be connected to Wally West/Flash #3.

Unlike the other Reverse Flash's Zolomon's "speed" comes from being able to vary the rate at which he moves through his personal timeframe, slowing or speeding up the surrounding timeframe rather than using the Speed Force. He's also had run-ins with Flash #1 Jay Garrick and Bart Allen.

The Flash has tapped Candyman star Tony Todd as the voice of DC Comics villain Zoom in season two, Variety has learned exclusively.

Zoom will menace titular hero Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) beginning in episode two, titled Flash of Two Worlds.

Last year, with the Reverse-Flash, we just modulated Tom Cavanaghs voice, and this year we wanted to do something a little bit different, executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells Variety. Part of the mystery of the season is who or what is underneath the Zoom outfit, and so we wanted to do something like James Earl Jones as Darth Vader this iconic voice coming out of this mask. Last year, we thought of the Reverse-Flash as a speed warrior; this year, Zoom is like a speed demon, and no one does demon-voice better than Tony Todd.

Kreisberg compares Zooms appearance to Venom in Marvels Spider-Man, revealing, The Zoom outfit is much more organic than the Reverse-Flash suit. In a way, its hard to tell if it is a suit or alive Theres no skin showing, for all you know theres a robot underneath, or dark energy.
    Speaking of Jay Garrick
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 31 August 2015, 17:13.
    Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
      X