• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody Hates Superman in the First Batman v Superman Trailer

just quoting what io9 says

http://io9.com/everybody-hates-super...man-1698392005

and here's a direct link to the trailer https://vid.me/NlzG
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

I think we knew they were going dark for this movie, but damn. They're going Black Knight on a bad day listening to death metal and contemplating suicide dark.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Holy dark Batman! This is going to be epic

Comment

"Do you bleed?.... You will!"

BADASS!!

Officially released

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 17 April 2015, 23:10.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

So uhm, not into DC/Marvel stuff but wouldn't Superman trump Batman from here to kingdom come or something? FCOL, should Batman land a single hit then Superman can simply turn back time and it never happened!
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Batman has developed numerous anti-Superman weapons just in case he went rogue. This includes several colors of Kryptonite, each of which has a different effect, a Kryptonite laced armor uniform, and Kryptonite blades & projectiles.

In the Frank Miller graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns, Batman fights Superman in a robotic armor, until Green Arrow fires an arrow that splashes a Kryptonite solution on Superman weakening him. Batman then pummeled Superman into submission. Guess where Green Arrow got the Kryptonite?
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 18 April 2015, 04:35.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
              Guess where Green Arrow got the Kryptonite?
              LOL, I really have no clue. Who is Green Arrow? Anyway, I'll ask my kids, thanks for the explanation.
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

In the comic universe Batman can pretty much beat anyone... given enough time to properly plan. He's beaten Superman, nearly killed the entire Justice League, and beat a very long list of other super heroes.

From the trailer I have a feeling that this movie will be about the humbling of Superman. People in special forces garb with Superman logos where the flag normally is. Superman looking angry a lot. Batman blowing people up (which is generally uncharacteristic of him). Which gives me the vibe that's Batman vs Superman and all his followers. Attack the followers to flush our Superman and then take him down.
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

and for the old far ... err, the experienced people here

Retro Style Trailer !!

"Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Working...
                  X