Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New must see trailers!!!

Fantastic Four
    Fantastic Four | Official Teaser Trailer: FANTASTIC FOUR, a contemporary re-imagining of Marvel’s original and longest-running superhero team, centers on fou...

This looks really good now, same director as XMEN: Days of Future Past!

Terminator Genisys
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Not sure about this one,

Divergent: Insurgent
    Check out the new Insurgent Trailer, "She is the One," airing this Sunday during the Super Bowl Pregame Show. Insurgent stars Shailene Woodley, Theo James, a...

The Man with the Iron Fists 2
    Own it now on Blu-ray, DVD & Digital HD: https://www.uphe.com/movies/the-man-with-the-iron-fists-2Thaddeus (RZA) is back in this explosive action adventure i...

Child 44
    How Do You Find A Killer Who Doesn’t Exist? Based on the bestselling novel, CHILD 44 – Coming to theaters April 17. Starring Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman and Noomi...

Not holding my breath that F4 will be any good. We'll see.

Terminator...*sigh* Can there really be a good Terminator movie without Cameron?

Divergent. Yet another YA Hunger Games knock off. Blech.

The first Man with the Iron Fists movie was ok at best. I don't see a direct to video version being as good or better.

Child 44 looks gruesome. Read about the real life serial killer it's based off. That guy was a psycho.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

The rights to Terminator revert back to Cameron in 2019.

Divergent - meh

Fantastic Four may or may not work. The teaser was rather thin, so I'm waiting for a full trailer. Changing the ethnicity of Johnny Storm to black while his sister Sue is still white will need explaining.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I think that was Ben Grimm who's being reinvented black. Johnny Storm appeared to be the young fellow with the bat facing down the pitcher.

Comment

Nope,

Reed Richards: Miles Teller

Sue Storm: Kate Mara

Johnny Storm: Michael B. Jordan

Ben Grimm: Jamie Bell

Victor Domashev (Doom): Toby Kebbell

Dr. Franklin Storm: Reg E. Cathey

This time their powers come from a "quantum gate" passage, and Doom's name & backstory are different. They messed with a lot.
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

That's weird. A black Johnny Storm being "adopted" is within the realm of possibility. But yeah, it sounds like another "Hollywoodization" that could spell doom among hard-core FF fans.

Comment

The actor cast as the father of Johnny is black, so either Sue was adopted or their mother had her then married Johnny 's father.
              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ View Post
                That's weird. A black Johnny Storm being "adopted" is within the realm of possibility. But yeah, it sounds like another "Hollywoodization" that could spell doom among hard-core FF fans.
                I see what you did there

Comment

Not movies but new pilot orders @CBS,

CBS picked up Bradley Cooper's "Limitless" pilot and two comedies -- "Angel From Hell" and an untitled project from Dan O’Shannon and Peter Warren.

Bradley Cooper is heading behind the camera for CBS’ drama pilot “Limitless,” based on the 2011 movie of the same name. The net also picked up two comedies — “Angel From Hell” and an untitled project from Dan O’Shannon and Peter Warren.

“Limitless,” from CBS TV Studios, in association with Relativity Media and exec producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci’s K/O Paper Products banner, follows a man who discovers the mysterious drug NZT and is coerced into using his newfound, powerfully drug-enhanced abilities to solve weekly cases for the FBI.

Cooper will serve as an exec producer, along with Neil Berger (who directed the feature film), Craig Sweeny, Todd Phillips, Heather Kadin, Ryan Kavanaugh, Tucker Tooley, Tom Forman, plus Kurtzman and Orci, who wrote the “Transformers” screenplay and produce “Hawaii Five-O” and “Scorpion” together. Andrew Marcus and Ray Ricord will co-exec produce. Sweeny will pen the hourlong drama pilot, and Berger will direct.

CBS also gave pilot orders to comedies “Angel From Hell,” from writer and exec producer Tad Quill (“Scrubs,” “Samantha Who?”), and an untitled project from writer Dan O’Shannon (“Modern Family,” “Cheers,” “Fraiser”), who will exec produce with supervising producer Peter Warren, Dennis Erdman, Clark Peterson, and Eric and Kim Tannenbaum.

“Angel From Hell” centers around an unlikely friendship formed when a woman claims to be another woman’s guardian angel. The Untitled O’Shannon/Warren Project follows a group of friends and family at three different times in their lives. Both comedies are produced by CBS TV Studios.

“Limitless” marks CBS’ second film-inspired pilot pickup. This week, the Eye ordered a pilot for “Rush Hour,” based on the action-comedy movie franchise.
                  Dr. Mordrid

Comment

and a new DareDevil Netflix series is coming...
                    Watch the trailer...
                    Meet Matt Murdock. Blinded as a boy but imbued with extraordinary senses, Matt fights injustice by day as a respected lawyer and by night as the masked vigil...

Comment

DareDevil is is part of a series of series, culminating in a Defenders mini-series. The others are Luke Cage, AKA Jessica Jones (Jewel), and Iron Fist.
                      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
                      X