Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess where this is is back, but not as you know it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess where this is is back, but not as you know it...

GeoGuessr is a geography game which takes you on a journey around the world and challenges your ability to recognize your surroundings.

Nice idea but the images are SO random there can be very little to go on sometimes.

Murc was there first!
    FT.

Played 3 times, max was 7226.... I liked our game better as there was at least some descriptive in the pictures. Here, I can onyl hope for a sign of somesort that might give a hint (e.g. Levferhig ledning or somesuch). Now, if I now about trees/vegetation and road markings I might do a lot better. Oh, and if a car is on the left side of the road there are not that many options. Unfortunately, those few are far apart.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

16327 points. You just need to move around a bit to see some landmarks and stuff.

Comment

2014-12-06_121209.png

Not very good am I?
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
          16327 points. You just need to move around a bit to see some landmarks and stuff.
          Yeah, all I allowed me to do was rotate or move just a bit to read a sign that was visible from the starting point. How far can ou go? Must be easy to get to someplace known eventually, no?
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
          X