• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underworld franchise expands (film & TV), Kate B. returns as Selene

Yummm....

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=109147

New UNDERWORLD With Kate Beckinsale Being Developed; TV Show In The Works

Underworld director Len Wiseman ("Total Recall"), who is married to British actress Kate Beckinsale ("Total Recall"), told IGN at New York Comic-Con that an Underworld sequel is also being developed that will feature his wife.

He said a few things are currently being developed as they hope to expand the universe. He first referenced the spinoff, which was recently announced. That'll feature the Divergent star Theo James. He'll be reprising his role ('David') from Underworld: Awakening. Fans of the series were bummed by that news as it appeared Kate Beckinsale was done playing 'Selene' but her husband indicates that isn't the case. Wiseman told IGN, "Another film is being developed with Kate (Beckinsale), possibly as well." Additionally, Wiseman says a television series based on the vampires vs. werewolves franchise is also in the works.
    >
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 13 October 2014, 03:07.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Well, it can't get any worse than the last installment, can it?
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Hopefully not.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
      X