video cap device won't work.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video cap device won't work.........

I just upgraded(?) to win 2000 last night and all seems well except for my vid capture card and norton**2000**???
    cap card is a zoltrix tvmax,ive tried win95 and 98 drivers(no 2000 or even nt drivers available)no luck
    other problem is my norton antivirus 2000.It will only install under win 95/98?what's up with that?Its Norton2000 for gosh sake!!
    Any advice greatly appreciated,or I may re-formatt back to win98.
    thanks,gobrob

You could try to use the drivers from Aver found on http://www.avermedia.com for W2K or some Hauppauge drivers. Be careful though that may crash your machine, but it is worth a try. Brooktree/Conexant does not offer any drivers itself.
    Nothing else found so far.

Alegria

------------------
    The pump don't work, 'cause the vandals took the handle...
    Bob Dylan

The pump don't work, 'cause the vandals took the handle...
    Bob Dylan

Comment

All I could find were these trial WinVCR drivers. Go check for more info on http://www.cinax.com/products/winvcr.html

Jorden.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Thanks guys,I think the avermedia ones may work,the tv tuner boots up at least,bit of audio probs so far,I ll play with it.gobrob

Comment

NAV 2000 comes in different flavors:
          95/98
          NT4/W2000

In norton systemworks they include NAV 2000 but only the 95/98 version.

I almost went through a wall when i understanded that i had to go out and buy the software again!

I wonder how loong it will take symantec to release a "Norton utilites for Windows 2000 Professional"?

------------------
          INTEL PIII550 MSI 6163
          G400Mill 32MB SGRAM + RRG
          SBlive
          192 MB RAM CAS2
          43GB HDD Space!(Actual 40GB) (13+30 Quantum drives)
          Pioneer 104S DVD 10x CD 40x SLOT IN
          SONY CRX100E 4/2/24 CDRW
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

No kidding!! I have systemworks 2000 and nav2000 and neither will run on win2k pro.Ridiculous!
            gobrob

Comment

gobrob: Go to symantech trialware (don´t know the link, do a search in symantech site) they have a winNT Norton Antivirus 2000 trial version.

Comment

Working...
              X