Hamilton vs. Rosberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamilton vs. Rosberg

Another triumph for Merc but what a finish! H had the lead from pole over R all the way by 1-4 secs, except for a few secs pitting, but R started putting the pressure on about 8 laps from the end. H managed to win by 0.6 secs! Ricciardo was 3rd, 48.9 secs behind H, that's nearly half a lap. What cars/what drivers! H is now #1 in the drivers' championship.

I'm not a F1 enthusiast, buy I happened to see the last minutes of the race and the H/R fight was fascinating!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

It's proving to be a pretty interesting season, although not always for the right reasons. I am glad Red Bull haven't got it all their own way, but it is very impressive to see how quickly they have become 'best of the rest' despite the appalling start they had to the season and the continued reliability problems they are having.

I'll bet H was getting pretty anxious on that last lap, just one more and R would have had him.

You missed a nice tribute to Senna at the start of the BBC coverage.
    FT.

Comment

I would love to see current F1 races, as the write up afterwards seems quite positive. I follow the live report on BBC, but unfortunately have no access to TV to view it. I don't have a Polish TV subscription, and in Belgium it is behind a pay-wall (so connecting to a vpn at my parents also does not help).

The Hamilton-Rosberg battle is a good one and this is the second race it happened... I hope Mercedes will not resort to team orders too soon...

Just a bit of a shame that with the engine-freeze, the other teams are a bit lost. Renault engines are clearly behind in performance, but such changes cannot be made now.
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
      X