Teacher arrested for lap dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher arrested for lap dance

Where were these teachers when I was 15?!?

My French teacher was a SMOKING HOT 24 y/o French-Canadian. T&A overload. If she'd have given me a lap dance I'd have needed resuscitation.

HOUSTON (CBS Houston)*— A middle school teacher reportedly admits that she gave a student a birthday lap dance in front of the entire class.

KHOU-TV*reports that 42-year-old Felicia Smith gave the lap dance to a 15-year-old boy inside a Stovall Middle School classroom on Feb. 26.

According to court documents, Smith stopped the teenage boy from going to his next class and the entire class told him to sit down in a chair placed in the front of the room.

The*Houston Chronicle*reports Smith then gave the boy a “full-contact lap dance” and the boy told authorities she touched him all over his body, including placing her head between his legs.

At the end of the four-minute long lap dance, Smith reportedly told the boy, “ I love you, baby. Happy birthday.”

According to KHOU, Smith did admit giving the boy a lap dance and said she lost her balance a few times.

The Aldine Independent School District says Smith has been removed as a teacher.

“A criminal charge of engaging in an inappropriate relationship with a student has been filed against a Stovall Middle School teacher. The charge was filed by Aldine Independent School District Police, who investigated the case along with the campus administration,” the school district told KHOU in a statement. “The teacher was removed from the campus during the investigation and has not returned. The district takes this allegation seriously and is fully cooperating with prosecutors. The safety and security of our students will continue to be a top priority in Aldine ISD.”

Smith has been charged with improper relationship with a student and had her bail set at $30,000.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

We had hot English teacher who was made to leave by headmaster because of supposedly lewd parties with people from final years at her country house.

Once she wore translucent dress with underwear visible. That English lesson was unforgeable.

Comment

Hmm, so unforgettable UtwigMU that you may have lost your T's in the process LOL
      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
      Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
      +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
      X