Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death by atomic wedgie

Oklahoma man accused of killing stepfather with 'atomic wedgie'

McLOUD, Okla. — A 33-year-old man in Oklahoma allegedly killed his stepfather after a fight over the holidays by yanking underwear up the stepfather's back and over his head so that the waistband was around his neck, authorities said.

Records show Brad Davis, of McLoud, was arrested Tuesday and booked into the Pottawatomie County jail on a first-degree murder complaint for the death of his stepfather, Denver St. Clair.

The police affidavit said he "grabbed St. Clair's underwear and gave him an 'atomic wedgie.' Davis allegedly pulled the elastic waistband of St. Clair's underwear over his head and around his neck."

Formal charges haven't been filed and there was no immediate listing in jail records for an attorney for Davis.
    A phone message seeking comment with the sheriff's office was not returned Tuesday. No hearing has been scheduled.

A 10-page affidavit describes a fight that broke out Dec. 21 between Davis and St. Clair.

Davis told police in the affidavit that St. Clair tackled Davis into the kitchen area. Then, St. Clair hit Davis in the face several times before he could make it back to his feet, Davis told investigators.

Davis told police that he pulled St. Clair's underwear up over St. Clair's head, and later noticed that St. Clair was unconscious and called the police.

The state's medical examiner said Wednesday that St. Clair's cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head or asphyxia.

McCloud is just east of Oklahoma City
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

And here I thought (from the title) it had something to do with radio activity!.

Comment

Atomic Wedgie is slang in some of the US for a wedgie where you try to pull the victims underwrar as high as possible - preferrably up to their head.
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I was also wondering how a person could straddle a nuclear device in such a way to produce a wedgie.
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

What kind of underwear do you guys have over there???
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

You'd be surprised how high you can pull up a pair of boxers with an elastic waist band, especially if they're made of a synthetic fabric. Middle school bullies swear by by them
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Why did it have to be Oklahoma? sigh...
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley View Post
                Why did it have to be Oklahoma? sigh...
                Pore Jud is daid,
                Pore Jud Fry is daid,
                All gather 'round his cawfin now and cry
                He had a heart of gold