Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Roomie

We had a new addition to our house.
    My daughter's cat had a litter, and we took one in.
    Adorable male. Named him 'Cinder', but has quickly earned the nickname 'Spaz'
    Attached Files
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Looks like a "Spaz"

No kitties here. I'm violently allergic + a personality clash - I'm a dog person.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Congrats. We got a couple of 9-week old kittens a few months back. They are called Alfie and Lara (because I wasn't allowed Angelina!). I'll let the genetics experts work out which is which from the photo.

We used to have a pair of cats that lived until about 17, the last one died summer-before-last. Sadly I had grown allergic to them and they weren't allowed in the main part of the house. So we got Chinchillas just over a year ago. They are very cute but were a mistake as they are not cuddle-able at all. Some are, I think we were unlucky. Obviously they can't mix with the cats either. I'm looking for a good home for them.

At first I was allergic to the new kittens but over a period of 3-4 weeks I de-sensitized and now barely suffer at all. It was well worth persevering.
      Attached Files
      FT.

Comment

I am a real cat person but, alas, have grown allergic to them. And I'm not into taking care of them so I'm happy to be without pets.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
        X