DareDevil (Netflix/ Marvel) [TRAILER]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DareDevil (Netflix/ Marvel) [TRAILER]

Drew Goddard is in final negotiations to write and serve as showrunner on the new take on the Marvel Comics hero.

'Lost,' 'Buffy' Alum to Write, Run Disney's Netflix Drama 'Daredevil'

Drew Goddard is in final negotiations to write and serve as showrunner on the new take on the Marvel Comics hero.

Disney and Netflix have found their man for Daredevil.

Lost and Buffy the Vampire Slayer alum Drew Goddard is in final negotiations to write and serve as showrunner on the 13-episode series, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Representatives for Goddard, Netflix and Marvel declined comment.

Netflix has committed to four 13-episode series based on Marvel Comics characters including Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Luke Cage. Daredevil is the first series and it's expected to begin streaming in 2015 before all four shows lead in to a miniseries based on The Defenders.

STORY: Netflix Orders Four Original Marvel Series

Goddard's credits include ABC's Lost and Alias, as well as Buffy and its spinoff, Angel. On the big screen, his credits also include Brad Pitt zombie drama World War Z and he directed The Cabin in the Woods, where he reteamed with Joss Whedon, a Marvel staple with both The Avengers features and comics including X-Men and more.

Daredevil centers on Matt Murdock, a blind superhero previously played by Ben Affleck in the 2003 feature written by Mark Steven Johnson.

Marvel Television will produce all five series including Daredevil with ABC Studios. The deal expands Marvel's relationship with ABC and the studio behind the network's Agents of SHIELD, which was the first drama to be picked up for a full season at the Disney-owned broadcaster.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

S1 streams April 10, 2015

Marvel's Daredevil: Official Trailer

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 11 March 2015, 18:49.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X