Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul (AMC - Breaking Bad prequel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Call Saul (AMC - Breaking Bad prequel)

A prequel to Breaking Bad, and the word is that Walter and a few other characters will appear in pre-BB cameos.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/11/47...-coming-to-amc

Saul Goodman will live on at AMC. After lengthy negotiations, the cable network and Breaking Bad producer Sony Pictures TV have reached a licensing agreement for a spinoff from Vince Gilligans acclaimed drama series.

The spinoff series, tentatively titled Better Call Saul, had been in the works for months. It centers on one of Breaking Bads most recognizable supporting characters, Bob Odenkirks unflappable criminal lawyer Saul Goodman. Conceived by Breaking Bad creator Gilligan and series writer-producer Peter Gould, who created the Saul character together for a Season 2 episode written by Gould, the spinoff will be a one-hour prequel that will focus on the evolution of the Goodman character before he ever became Walter Whites lawyer, AMC said.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Too bad. The stories of Gustavo Fring and Mike Ehrmantraut seem much more interesting to me.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
    X