P3B-F LDCM client software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P3B-F LDCM client software

I finally decided to install this stuff. After all it came with the board, I might as well see what it does. It started giving me warnings that my power supply was outside the manufacturer's recommendations. Then it apeared to lock up my Seti client and the scanner as well so I disabled it, intending on turning it on /off from the Start menu. Hmmm, won't run from there so I guess it needs to start from a clean boot?? Is it really that important to run this stuff or is it just another gimic from Intel?

Laurie
    Laurie
    ======

Konfuzius says:
    Remove it, life will be easier without it...

Alegria

------------------
    The pump don't work, 'cause the vandals took the handle...
    Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan

Comment

I did what I should have done in the first place. I installed Asus Probe, the mb monitoring software that also came with the board and works exactly like I expected.

Laurie
      ======
      The more I know, the more I know I don't know.
      Laurie
      ======

Comment

The problem with the Intel LDCM software has a long history. Glad to hear that your hardware monitoring works at last. It didn't have to be Intels solution after all. The Motherboard monitor is more reliable in its readings and doesn't cause all that trouble. Although I'm not using monitoring software all the time it sometimes can be useful.

Regards, Alegria

------------------
        Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan

Comment

Working...
        X