Twilight Zone (201x)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Zone (201x)

There is also discussion of a TV miniseries for 2015.

Joseph Kosinski is about to enter The Twilight Zone. The Tron helmer is in negotiations to direct the big-screen redo of the sci-fi property for Warner Bros.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson Killoran are producing via their Appian Way banner, which is based at Warners.

A number of writers have taken a crack at the screenplay, including Anthony Peckham (Sherlock Holmes). The project is now being redeveloped for Kosinski. Plot details are being kept under wraps.

Created by Rod Serling, The Twilight Zone began as a TV series that ran for five seasons on CBS from 1959 to 1964. Subsequent TV series were revived in 1985 and 2002. The sci-fi classic, which revolves around paranormal and futuristic storylines, also spawned a 1983 film starring John Lithgow.

Scott Bloom is executive producing the new film version.
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Goody. Another remake of Terror At 20,000 Ft.

Comment

I'd rather see another updating of Bradbury's episode I Sing the Body Electric. It was redone once by NBC in 1982 with Maureen Stapleton as The Electric Grandmother, but it's about due again.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Re-air I of Newton and be done with it or create real new stories.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
        X