The new toy has a new home...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new toy has a new home...

So you may remember my post recently about my new baby...
    Well now she has a new place to park
    We've been moving in and setting up over the last month and a half, and it's just about done. One trip to Denver in a couple weeks to pick up stuff our families have been holding onto, and it's done
    3 bedroom, 3 full baths (one is more like a spa ). 3 car garage, about 3100 finished sf.
    Upstairs is the 'main floor living' idea. 2 brs, 2 baths, living room, kitchen, dining.
    Downstairs is the 'recreational' floor...huge home theatre/hobby room, my man-cave, with my desk, pc, old bedroom set and attached to the 'spa' bath, with it's huge walk-in glass shower and bubble tub big enough for some fun
    Mostly new furniture in the main areas, lotta ratty stuff found the dumpster...

First few pics are outside and upstairs....excuse the lawn, the place was vacant and neglected...trust me it looks better than it did
    Attached Files
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

the rest of upstairs...the bedrooms n stuff...
    Attached Files
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

and the downstairs.....the media room from each end...through the dbl doors at the far end is the man-cave, and the 'spa'...
      To give an idea of the size of the media/hobby room...that little tv on the wall is a 60"
      Not well pictured is the area in the room I set up for my hobbies/RC stuff, or the ol lady's sewing area.
      There is also an unfinished room with the utils/washer/dryer.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Kruzin; 16 August 2013, 20:43.

Comment

Nice place. Can you shoot a few showing a bit more of the surroundings?

I've been wanting to visit Wyoming for years and for a while considered migrating there once (half the size of France, 500K inhabitants, bliss).
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

It a nice little city. Casper 'proper' is about 55k ppl, but with the attaching towns, it's closer to 80 or 90k....much more relaxed living then when I was in Denver, and in general, the people are much friendlier.

Comment

Ok, lets turn this into the "Shame VJ into Pics" thread.
            So I am painting our kitchen:

20130728_192727.jpg
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley View Post
              Ok, lets turn this into the "Shame VJ into Pics" thread.
              ROFLMAO that's deliciously mean.
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Hahaha...

Pics are coming, I just want to clear out the mess in one room, as it looks terrible.
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Kruzin, forgot to mention: Nice digs!
                  Our house was built in 1939. Boy do I have bathroom envy.
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
                  X