Passed Microsoft Presentation skills today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed Microsoft Presentation skills today

Despite being woken up at 8am by police who informed me someone has broken into my car (smashed window, 50 EUR worth stereo missing) I carried out presentation on RemoteFX at Microsoft successfully 2h latter. Also no one from the company which applied me went there, so I was alone before three Microsofties who have torn me a new one on previous attempt in December

Now I only need to pass MCSA (not too hard, I'm half of MCSA on 2003/XP) and I can teach official Microsoft courses which pays quite well.

If everything will be allright I'll also move to my own office in the Ljubljana World Trade Center complex next month.
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 2 April 2013, 05:25.

Many congrats on the pass.

Sorry to hear of the break in, not what you need on any day.

And I don't remember the last time anyone needed to wake me up at 8am! 6am maybe...
    FT.

Comment

Wow, congrats and well done!
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I only used the term waken up. Basically I pulled an all-nighter to make presentation and I was wearing headphones.

Comment

Congrats! Having gone through a job interview at Microsoft, twice, I know the feeling all too well of being grilled by "softies".
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

congrats
            "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock View Post
              Congrats! Having gone through a job interview at Microsoft, twice, I know the feeling all too well of being grilled by "softies".
              Two of my old clasmates work for Microsoft though I haven't seen them in years. Both very bright persons.

Is log-on domain in your part also acme.local

Comment

No acme.local here. They have all been more formal since I have joined.

Though some of the test domains are rather interesting.
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Good show.

Sorry about the car. Had that problem ages ago with an under-dash rig. Sucks.
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

congratulations!
                    Chuck
                    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
                    X