murc.ws expiration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• murc.ws expiration

I've noticed that murc.ws registration with godaddy is about to / just has expired.

If Dan (sasq) no longer wants to sink more money into it, I suppose one of us should try to get hold of the domain (godaddy has some service where it intermediates as a broker for 60 €).

After dealing with that, there's also hosting costs (no public data available on murc.ws).

I can deal with some of it on my VPS depending on the amount of traffic (no idea how much traffic the forums generate).

Sorry guys.

Moving back to Oz, and my current job + acclimatizing wife to the new country pretty much takes all my time.

The registration slipped my mind because said spousal unit was admitted to hospital and threw me a little.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

np, drop me a line if you need help on anything regarding murc.ws

Comment

Sasq, you the men!

Good to see you. Let us know if we can do anything.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

If you need a few bux donation let me know. I'm sure others could add to it?

Could do it via PayPal?
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Cash is fine, with the current hosting - ignoring the DB issues - it's not really an impact on my budget.

Could probably do with some help from you and dz cleaning out some pending msg's on the back end - been too scared to look back there yet.

I'll be honest, moving back to oz and just doing other things related to that (and my current job, i seem to always get to wear way too many hats) has pretty much taken all of my time.

Hopefully that gets a little better from now
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
            X