Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm bipolar!!"

Link....

A Las Vegas woman was arrested Tuesday after authorities caught her having sex with a pit bull in her back yard, according to Metro police.

In an arrest report released Wednesday, police said they were called to a home in the 300 block of N. 16th Street, where 23-year-old Kara Vandereyk was engaging in sexual acts with the animal in full view of neighbors.

Police said the woman stood-up and greeted officers with a "Hi".

Vandereyk appeared to be under the influence of drugs or was mentally ill, according to the report.

Police said she could not identify herself and was unable to answer questions about the current date or name of the President of the United States.

Vandereyk is quoted in the report telling officers, "I'm bipolar." She also admitted to taking prescription medication but was not sure if she was on them at the time, police said.
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Worth noting, I am bipolar as well (finally diagnosed correctly a few years ago)

The only thing lithium does for me, in increase my appetite (and my girth) to which there is no end of nagging about
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I knew someone who has severe bipolar depression. It was exremely scary to be in the same room when he wasn't feeling in a good mood. Luckily his mom wasn't the type to let things get out of hand, yet she let him take drugs like GHB.

I'm glad that I never have to see that guy again. He was part the brother of my ex's best friend.

He was also one the the best thieves out there as well. He once got arrested and managed to steal the cops electronic equipment in the front seat, while being hand cuffed sitting in the back seat of the police cruiser, all the while escaping and never getting caught. Simply amazing. He as extremely intelligent too. But when he went into his dark episodes, it was probably one the scariest thins I have ever seen.

That guys younger 13 year old sister gave birth at 14 years old, his older brother managed to get his high school diploma and some sort of college diploma by only doing the required exams and yet is on welfare. His older sister barely passed grade school, got pregnant and is on welfare. Yet their father was filthy rich and their mother is a nurse who works more hours than humanly possible just to feed all of them.
      Last edited by ZokesPro; 28 February 2013, 19:37.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
      X