AMAZON (CW-TV) (guess who?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMAZON (CW-TV) (guess who?)

After NBC's failed pilot and the success of Arrow I guess Warner decided to do a Wonder Woman treatment themselves.

Amy Manson (Torchwood, Outcasts) could look the part, but does anyone know how tall she is? A mature Diana's supposed to be 6 foot plus.

According to a new report, actress Amy Manson is one of the favorites to land the role of Diana in the upcoming CW show based on Wonder Woman's early days on Themyscira, titled Amazon.

Amy Manson In The Running To Play Wonder Woman In AMAZON

According to a new report, actress Amy Manson is one of the favorites to land the role of Diana in the upcoming CW show based on Wonder Woman's early days on Themyscira, titled Amazon.

The CW, is looking to cast the lead in its upcoming series based on the early days of Wonder Woman, which they have titled Amazon. No surprise, many actresses would jump at the chance to play the Amazon Princess. According to STV, Scottish born actress Amy Manson, is a strong candidate to land the role. They say that she has already had multiple call backs during the audition process.

Manson is no stranger to to television having landed roles on such shows as Torchwood, and Being Human. To clarify she has not got the role yet, however it looks as if she is one of the leading candidates for the job. Just recently CW president Mark Pedowitz talked about the networks desire to get the series going. He even hinted at a possible Amazon Arrow cross over. With the script still in development, its hard to say when exactly we will get an official casting. Make sure you check back here at CBM for the latest on all thing Wonder Woman.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps
Working...
X