Camouflage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camouflage

Here's a selection of incredible images of masters of disguise as they cleverly camouflage themselves in their natural habitats.
    These animals, if you can spot them, are trying their upmost best to fool predators but that's not enough to deceive international photographer Art Wolfe. Can you see the creatures featured in this selection of his work? Just in case you're still scratching your head all of the answers are revealed on the last slide!

I located 9/12 of them bur could not identify them all!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

LOL, I found the first one right away but then kept looking for the rest....in the same picture...
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Maybe I should become a hunter, it never took me more than 10 seconds to see any of them.
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Third one was the hardest for me to find...
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Agreed. The others were pretty easy.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
          X