'Fifty Shades of Grey' (201x) [casting surprise?]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Fifty Shades of Grey' (201x) [casting surprise?]

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger in Harry Potter) as the female lead in the #1 bestselling sex / BDSM novel of the last few years? Way to break typecasting kiddo.

Emma Watson is reportedly a "frontrunner" to play Fifty Shades of Grey's main character Anastasia Steele in the film adaptation.

According to the International Business Times, the Harry Potter actress is wanted to play EL James's female protagonist Ana in the erotic movie.

The Twilight-inspired novel follows a young college student as she embarks on a BDSM relationship with an older businessman.

Universal Pictures and Focus Features, who won the rights in March, recently confirmed Mike De Luca and Dana Brunetti as the producers for the film.

Hollywood actresses Emma Roberts, Ashley Benson and Lucy Hale have all expressed an interest in the part of Ana.

Meanwhile, Chris Pine and True Blood's Alexander Skarsgård have been linked to the lead role of Christian Grey.

Angelina Jolie has been named as a potential director of the movie.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I hope she isn't going to go all Miley Cyrus on us.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Well, Daniel Radcliffe had full frontal nude & sex scenes in the London stage production of Equus and seems to have survived - so....
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
      X