Possibilities of a third Hobbit movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibilities of a third Hobbit movie

very interesting article who tries to fit all the comments and remarks made in interviews and newspapers together, including what could be in the third one according to the appendices of LotR ...

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2012...what-when-why/
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

A third movie would keep the New Zealand film industry happy..
    paulw

Comment

And tourist industry.

I've heard some good speculation as to why. Some of the resoning is because they are adding a new female character at Mirkwood (love interest for Thorin as I recall), might add White Council scenes, a battle at Mirkwood when they flush out the Necromancer, some extra scenes with Radagast, and more backstory about Gandalf.

Plus the "filler" hinted at between Hobbit and LotR when they search for Gollum.

Could be interesting. Purists will throw a fit.
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Saw in the local papers here today that Cameron is going to do the next Avatar at Weta in Wellywood as well..
        paulw

Comment

Am i the only one or is Peter Jackson starting to look like an Hobbit himself in the link above?
          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
          ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Working...
          X