laggy mouseman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laggy mouseman?

have a new ps/2/usb logitech mouseman+ scroll here. i am beginning to notice that it 'lags' noticeably when programs open etc. and jumps to catch up.

tinkered with ps2 sampling rate, speed, acceleration, but still can't get rid of it. anyone else have this problem? change between usb and ps2didn't do much.

i don't recall ever noticing this before.
    ==
    "In Japan, I was in a relationship for seven years and my boyfriend never once heard me pee." --Miho Ogawa, 29, a Japanese waitress living in New York / Giant Robot 24

Which op system rei?

I have a Logitech Trackman Marble FX and with the new drivers in Win 2000, it drags when you get on any open windows. Like an automatic braking action.
    MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
    Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
    512MB regular Crucial PC2100
    Matrox P
    X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
    LianLiPC70

Comment

i suspect it to be the drivers? i'm using the 'for 2000' mouseware 9 drivers. never had any problems like this before.

win98se. my problem sounds like yours. celeron 567, never any problems with speed before.
      ==
      "In Japan, I was in a relationship for seven years and my boyfriend never once heard me pee." --Miho Ogawa, 29, a Japanese waitress living in New York / Giant Robot 24

Comment

It reminds me of what MS Intellimouse drivers, or whatever they were called, did. Before my wife got a laptop with a touch pad, she used a MS Mouse and those drivers did same thing, come across an open window and b-o-g down.
        MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
        Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
        512MB regular Crucial PC2100
        Matrox P
        X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
        LianLiPC70

Comment

looks like they've updated the build # on mouseware 9.0 the newest one (99) seems to have fixed it.
          ==

Comment

Working...
          X