X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krazy Kopper thief gets Kilowatted

Jeeezzzz....

http://losangeles.cb...atches-on-fire/

Would-Be Copper Thief ‘Extremely Grave’ After He’s Shocked And Catches On Fire

SAN BERNARDINO (CBS) — A would-be copper thief was gravely injured early Saturday morning when he attempted to steal copper wiring from a live Edison vault, according to authorities.

Witnesses told CBS2 and KCAL9 reporter Melissa Maynarich that the man could be heard screaming in agony.

Jeff Grammatico was across the street from the substation when he said, “I heard a boom.” He added, “It made me jump from one side of the room to the other.”

He ran to the fence and saw a man burning alive. “It was scary. I was trying to cut the gate to get in. It was horrifying to watch him burn.”

Grammatico says he ran back to his home to get a fire extinguisher while another passerby called 911. “He kept standing and screaming, screaming, screaming. And I couldn’t get in. I had a fire extinguisher. But he wouldn’t come over. But he started to roll.”

Officials say the suspect is “extremely grave” and that it’s likely he was burned by 33,000 volts of electricity.
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Too bad it doesn't happen more often.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Need more copper(s)
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

The first guy they interviewed seemed drunk out of his mind lol

Comment

1) Stealing is bad, m'kay?
          2) Really bad when what you're stealing happens to be in a live state.
          3) Extremely bad when it is a high tension line and you are the shortest path to ground.

"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man afire, and he'll be warm for the rest of this life."
          Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Working...
          X