The return of Stargate SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of Stargate SG-1

Stargate SG-1. 1,138,650 likes · 172 talking about this. Twitter.com/StargateCommand Instagram.com/StargateCommand Youtube.com/StargateCommand

Wow what a day! Tonight the Stargate Convention in Vancouver, is buzzing with excitement about an earlier announcement made by independent producer, Darren Thomas. Fans were treated to previously unreleased news about MGM's collaboration on a new SG-1 App designed for smart phones and tablets. The scoop from Thomas is that MGM is reviving SG-1 albeit in a new format- music to the ears of many fans around the world. Thomas didn't want to divulge more, but he did say that "plans are underway and I wish I could tell you more. The good news is that we will be unveiling something big at this year's Comic-Con in San Diego". But in the meantime stay tuned for more information right here on the SG-1 official MGM page.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Good news if it's a TV series or movie. If not I'm not really interested..

I did like SG1 . It was a great series. There's not enough SciFi on TV these days as reality shows seems to rule..
    paulw

Comment

Originally posted by paulw View Post
      There's not enough SciFi on TV these days as reality shows seems to rule..
      Could it be these are much cheaper to make? realitinsanity shows are all over the place indeed.
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I have no faith in the standard TV networks to be able to keep a show like Stargate on the air for any worthy length of time. There's just too many good... no, great shows that are being cancelled right and left.

Still, I'd love to see Stargate make a comeback.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Stargate SG1, The original cast and crew was something I could sit down and watch, no problems. Closer to the end of it's run, the cast from Farscape joined and ruined it a bit. Then there were other series like Atlantis, and thought they were meh.

Hopefully they can bring back SG-1 with a great cast.

Comment

Working...
          X