Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one here from the UK involved with health and safety.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one here from the UK involved with health and safety.

My better half is trying to write a manual and wouldn't mind someone from there to critique it.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

specific to UK HSE regulation application ? or general ?
    Industrial Hygiene or personal safety or process safety ?

Frank

Comment

I've had a bit to do with some aspects of H&S, at an international level, especially the toxicology and epidemiology of solvents, plating baths and other industrial chemicals, also heavy metals. Haven't a clue re hard hats or steel-capped boots, nor the security of scaffolding. Know nothing about the use of explosives.
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Thanks,
        It was more of a general health and safety manual for their field service techs. And as she's had no experience in UK regulations, was looking for someone with relevant experience. She's done the most sensible thing and passed the job to someone in their UK division.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
        X