Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robber gets pwned

Anti-grizzly bear pepper spray to the face? No thanks :P

DEER PARK (WA) — Employees took matters into their own hands Tuesday after an attempted robbery at a Deer Park pharmacy.

The Spokane County Sheriff’s Office said a man walked into the Medicine Shoppe around 4:30 p.m. and demanded drugs. Deputies said employees then used pepper spray on a man attempting to rob the store.

The pharmacists at the Deer Park Medicine Shoppe say they have seen the suspect before.

Sheriff Deputies say 24-year-old Aaron Miller is a repeat pharmacy robber.

He handed the pharmacists a note that said “gun, all oxycoden, methadone, children and rent."

Manager and pharmacist Susan Beller went to the back to grab the narcotics like she had done two times before when he hit them December 5th and 30th.

"I made the choice I needed to make. Everyone else has to make their own choice." Susan said.

Her decision was to fight back with grizzly bear pepper spray they keep behind the counter.

All captured on surveillance, Susan grabbed it and sprayed Aaron in the face.

Miller took off, but deputies arrested him after friends called 911. He was in immense pain from the grizzly spray.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Guns and pepper spray are for weenies

Here in Oklahoma we use chainsaws and harpoons

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City police say two men wearing ski masks invaded the home of a sleeping couple about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.

The men knocked on a door in the 3900 block of N.W. 11th near Roff Avenue yelling that they were the police, according to officers. Photos from the scene The two intruders told the residents of the home, Amanda Basnet and her boyfriend, to get on the ground.The men then tried to duct tape the couple's hands, say police.Both of the intruders had guns, according to Oklahoma City Police Sgt. Gary Knight.The Basnet told KOCO Eyewitness News 5's Maggie Stokes that she used a bottle to strike one of the men in the head, but he was unfazed.She then says she used a chainsaw to hit one of the intruders. The home is currently under construction."I thought my boyfriend was gonna get hurt really bad and so was I," said Basnet.Basnet's boyfriend then used a fishing spear to strike one of the men.The home invader was wearing a bulletproof vest, but the victim says he was able to stab the man under his arm.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

"....by any means necessary...."
      -- Jean-Paul Sartre
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Doc, once you start quoting Sartre you have no exit.
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

It was more accurate than referencing Malcom X.
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I have no idea what that means, but LOL anyway.
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Jean-Paul Sartre created the saying in his play Dirty Hands, but it was popularized by Malcom X in 1965, this after leaving the Nation of Islam and his Haj.

"We declare our right on this earth to be a man, to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary"
              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 24 February 2012, 17:09.
              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I liked it better the first time.
                In context it is totally out of context
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

It's the words that fit, but then Dirty Hands was a crime drama.
                  Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
                  X