X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elderly woman torched

I vote for gining him a dose of his own medicine

Suspect Charged With Murder, Arson In Brooklyn Elevator Fire

The man who allegedly sprayed a Brooklyn woman with flammable liquid and set her ablaze in an elevator was arrested Sunday.

Jerome Isaac, 47, is charged with murder and arson. Officials say he was taken into custody after walking into a police transit bureau while reeking of gasoline Sunday morning.

Sources say Isaac was waiting for the victim, Deloris Gillespie, 73, when she returned to her apartment building in Prospect Heights Saturday afternoon.
    They say he sprayed the fifth floor elevator door with an unknown flammable liquid. When the door opened, sources say Isaac sprayed Gillespie's face and body.

He then allegedly set Gillespie on fire, sprayed her again, threw a Molotov cocktail on her, and sprayed her a third time.

Isaac lives about two blocks from where the fire started.

Firefighters discovered Gillespie's body after putting out the flames.

During questioning, officials say Isaac told police that he had done work for Gillespie and that she owed him $2,000.

Neighbors NY1 spoke with remembered the victim as a sweet woman.

"She was so nice, and she wouldn't hardly be in her house because she'd be out here, doing what she could for the people," said one resident.

"She cared about people, especially in her building. So when she come in, she always greet you, ask you, she always tell you what's going on," said another.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I'd go for a slow roast...

Start with the feet, move up to the legs, thighs, etc... take it slow...use denatured alcohol for a low grade burn... I'd want him kept alive for about 8 hours. When it's time for him to go, intubate and ventilate with 100% oxygen with atomized alcohol, and the ignite his lungs from the inside...
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

And a Happy Christmas to you, too.
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
      X