Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusive husband gets alimony

Arrrgggghhhh!!

Wife is in abusive marriage for years. Husband beats, rapes and sodomizes her, which she records - she had audio going because of death threats. She files charges, divorces him, he goes to jail for 6 years for the beating, but the jury hangs on the spousal rape. Good riddance.

Judge at divorce trial orders HER to pay $47,000 of his legal costs and $1,000 a month spousal support - alimony - to him, even while he's in prison

WTF?!?.

ABC News....
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Harris would have been required to pay $3,000 a month in spousal support after the divorce, but because of the domestic violence she endured, the judge said he would lower that amount to $1,000.
    Very big of the judge to be so understanding.
    Wow. Just wow.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

My folks know her family: she's in my hometown. Rep. Darrell Issa is more than a little pissed abut this. The Judge in the case has a reputation of bizzarro rulings based on one's income.
      Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

I'm glad someones ticked over this as this judge needs to either go or grow some common sense.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
        X