Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah (2013?)

Link....

BREAKING: Paramount and New Regency have formalized a deal to partner on Noah, the biblical epic that Darren Aronofsky will direct as his follow-up to the Oscar-nominated smash Black Swan. Deadline told you in late June that Paramount was going to win a project after a bidding battle with 20th Century Fox to partner with New Regency. Apparently it takes less time to build an ark and survive a biblical flood than it does to close a deal like this, but the partners have also locked in Gladiator scribe John Logan to rewrite the script by Aronofsky and Ari Handel. Aronofsky and Scott Franklin will produce it.

The film is being fast tracked in hopes of getting it into production by next spring. It fits in to Paramount’s mandate to make films with global appeal. ”Since I was a kid, I have been moved and inspired by the story of Noah and his family’s journey,” Aronofsky said. “The imaginations of countless generations have sparked to this epic story of faith. It’s my hope that I can present a window into Noah’s passion and perseverance for the silver screen.” Aronofsky and Logan were repped by CAA.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 4 October 2011, 10:42.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Hope it has loads of Guns/Aliens and shitloads of CGI of Dinosaurs etc.
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Nice one Jammrock
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

That was awesome, thanks!

Comment

You're welcome. Cosby's stand up is remarkably good. Other favorites are "200 mph," the dentist routine and a bit he did about being a parent and his wife.
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
            X