X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD is on the warpath!!!

Check out this article about AMD's recent price cuts:

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/ne...kpt=zdhpnews01

A 29% price cut on Athlon 800's was annouced. Looks like they are dumping chips to get ready for a new product announcement. That or they are having incredible yeilds on the Athlon 800's.

Jammrock

------------------
    Athlon 650, Biostar board, 128 MB PC133 (Crucial), G400 32 MB DH, SB Live! w/ Digital I/O, 10/100 NIC, lots of case fans, etc...
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Excellent, keep those prices coming down.....

Comment

Nooooo!

My 700 is going t be worth squat by the time i get it.
      Grrrr

Anyway
      Happy overclocking!
      You all may think this is not important.
      BUT IT IS AMATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!

Comment

AMD announced today that they will be releasing the 900, 950, and 1GHz CPU's by the end of the month. Probably has something to do with that.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Athlon 1Ghz on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Poor Intel ......ready for another Paper launch aren't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Athlon Thunderbird 1.1Ghz@1.2~1.3+GHz Socket A 256Kb,Asus A7V dipswitches,GlobalWin FOP32-1 heatsink,GlobalWin 802 Advance ATX Case, 17" Sony Multiscan 200PST,384MB Crucial PC133 CAS=2,ATI Radeon 32Mb DDR,(Matrox Millenium G400 MAX 32MB 5ns SGRAM),IBM Deskstar 75GXP 15Gb UltraATA/100, Quantum Firebal EL 10.2Gb,Hewlett Packard DeskJet 970Cxi,Epson Perfection 1240U Scanner,Sound blaster Live!,Cambridge Soundworks 5.1,Creative PC-DVD 5X,CDR-RW Ricoh MP7040S@MP7060S(Tweaked from 4x--->6x with no problem),Adaptec SCSI 2920C,Diamond SupraExpress 56e PRO,Iomega Zip Drive.

Comment

http://www.amd.com/news/prodpr/ma1gig.html

Expect Intel to "pre-announce" something shortly.

Paul
            paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Working...
            X