Went to Fan Expo in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Fan Expo in Toronto

And got Malcolm Mcdowell and Lexa Doig's autograph. I said to Malcolm that the first time I was introduced to him as an actor was in a game called Wing Commander 3 (remember that?) he played Admiral Tolwin. He even remembered and said that gaming was great back then, as was surprised that it was a big hit in Canada.

Lexa looked totally hot, what a cutie!!! I said I recall an interview where you said, Lexa Doig in a bikini = ratings, she laughed and said the producers on Andromeda wanted her in a bikini, but she refused hehe.
    She's doing a show called Arctic Circle so check her out.

Also check the list of guests at the Fan Expo, some I saw there and some weren't there at the time, plus it just gets to costly if ever celebrity charges $30 for a signed autograph. Sheesh!

Eliza Dushku walked by me, she was sooo cute and was holding hands with a guy twice her height hehe.
    Elvira was there, she looked exactly the same, that woman will never change.
    I also saw Barbara Eden, she is now old but looks good for her age.
    Katee Sackhoff looked very nice, a bit thinner than when she was Star Buck.
    Kevin Sorbo, is a tall guy, looks exactly like the picture in the below link.
    Lee Majors and William Shatner were not there at the time, maybe I will get their autograph another time.

FAN EXPO Canada is the ultimate destination to Celebrate. Discover. Belong with all things fandom and pop culture. Get an autograph or a photo with your favourite guest, visit the celebrity panels, or experience the all-ages fun of the family zone.

So far I met and have a signed autograph from...
    Lexa Doig
    Malcolm McDowell
    Stan Lee
    Michael Dorn
    Will Wheaton

Last edited by Elie; 27 August 2011, 20:55.

Damn
    You met some good people there
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
    X