Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds biggest dog....

....is afraid of chihuahua's -

George is 7 feet long and 18 stone (252 lbs/114.3 kg)

Link....

The first time we saw George, our beloved Great Dane, he was no more than a tiny, cowering ball of fuzzy fur.

As my wife Christie opened the door of the crate he’d travelled in, he teetered to a standing position and looked out at us, moving his head slowly from side to side, taking in the wonder of it all.

Finally, as if weighing us up and deciding we were acceptable, he tentatively pushed his little nose forward and gave Christie her first lick.

Though it didn’t really register, George’s paws were comically large even then. But all we saw was this cute puppy.

We certainly never dreamed he would one day become the biggest dog in the world, standing nearly 4ft high at the shoulder, 7ft long and weighing nearly 18 stone. Right now, he just looked bewildered.
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Our little tou-tou! To scale it, the kid is a normal-sized 6-y.o.

Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

That's not a dog...it's a young Han Solo with Chewbacca.
      Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

mmm:
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

My dog as an adolescent: Roxy, a 152 lb German Shepherd, and her 80 lb daughter Sassy - the runt of a litter of 10. A neighbor bred giant shepherds for local farmers and she was par for the course.

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 24 July 2011, 13:42.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
            Our little tou-tou! To scale it, the kid is a normal-sized 6-y.o.

OK, as you probably guessed, I cheated! I photoshopped (or rather photoimpacted) the dog to exactly twice his linear real size for the kid to impress his school peers!
            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
            X