Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iiyama ?

Hi,
    I decided to open a new thread after the question about good 19" monitors.
    Well, nobody talked about Iiyama 450 pro, which I thought was considered as a good one. Isn't it true ?
    Tell me please, because I plan to buy one shortly !
    See you.

The Iiyama Vision Master Pro 450 is an excellent 19" monitor. I used one for nearly a year - very impressed.

Comment

Hello Jean-François,

i use a IIYAMA A901HT and it's a very good monitor except for the geometry settings (the display sizing and centering are not very accurate)

Olivier

Comment

Thank you guys.
        All I read about this monitor is shows a good one, but I wanted to know about real users.
        I'll buy this one next week !
        See you.

Comment

Dis moi Jean François tu n'habiterai pas en isere par hazard ? Car je vends mon moniteur... hehe

Olivier

Comment

Yeah.. sure... whatever =)

------------------
            Athlon 500@650 Rock Stable (500 Core, 4ns)/MSI 6167/128mb/7200rpm/SB128/G400Max/Win98/RH6.0

Athlon 800@1GHz/MSI 6167/256mb/7200rpm UD66/SB128/G400Max/Win98/Win2k/RH6.2/Be5

Comment

Hi everybody
              Sorry, Olivier : I live near Paris, and it's quite far for a monotor. But I don't catch the point : why do you want to get rid of this monitor since you said it's a good one ?
              Hi, Hamlet :
              my English is a bit 'academic' - sorry : I didn't catched what you meant...
              See you.

Comment

Jean François,

because i would like to buy a LCD Flat panel monitor...

Comment

Salut Jean François,

Some time ago I bought a Vision Master Pro 450 and am extremely happy with. The sharpness and clarity of colour are very good, the OSD is comprehensive, screen geometry IS good and the styling of the monitor casing is also pleasing to the eye.
                  The only (minor) drawbacks to this monitor are the two faint vertical lines across the screen (due to the DiamondTron screen), and the lack of USB ports for controlling the monitor directly from the computer.

Comment

Working...
                  X