Stay Classy, Michigan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay Classy, Michigan...

Detroit news, weather, sports, and traffic serving all of southeast Michigan and Metro Detroit. Watch breaking news live or see the latest videos from programs like The Nine, Let it Rip, and FOX 2 News.

Ohhh, I'm certain Doc is going to weigh in about this one.
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

John Conyers is the biggest POS crook in Congress. Currently his wife Monica, former President of the Detroit City Council, is serving time in Federal prison for corruption and bribery, and he should be there too. Biggest ROFL in DC was when the Dems took over the House and he was named chair of the Judiciary Committee

With Michigan having to re-draw congressional district boundaries because a drop in population we can always hope his district is modlified enough that he retires. A plus towards that possibility is that Republicans ran the table last November including both houses, the governor and the Supreme Court whose job it is to review the redistriclting.

Trust me - a lot of Michigan Dems are hoping he goes too. Not a popular guy.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 22 June 2011, 21:33.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X