• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis-gus-ting II

WTF is it with these women?!?

Detroit News....

Mom accused of offering 4-year-old daughter for sex

New Baltimore— A 28-year-old St. Clair woman was arraigned today on allegations she streamed a video of herself and her 4-year-old daughter in a "compromising position" to a man she met on a dating website and offered the child to the man, police said.

Andrea Angel Ziza was arraigned today in New Baltimore District Court on felony charges of child sexually abusive activity, use of a computer communicating with another to commit a crime, and accosting a child for immoral purposes, Macomb County Sheriff Anthony Wickersham said in a statement.
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I don't know if we'll ever truly understand the human mind.

There was a very tragic case close to me a few weeks ago. A mother of two young teenagers, whilst her husband was away on business, murdered the children and then killed herself. I'll spare you the details of what she did to the kids, lets just say the police that dealt with the scene are still receiving counselling. A good friend of mine worked with her, saw her everyday to say hello to. According to him she was the last person in the world you would think could do that.

Psychologists tell me that a person can't just 'flip' into some completely different person, that there must have been visible something there all along. Perhaps work was her happy place.
    FT.

Comment

OK. That mugshot freaked me out a little.

Comment

Few days ago here a father threw 5y old daughter from 9th floor window and jumped himself afterwards. Child fell on a car and is in critical condition, father was killed.

Comment

Working...
        X