Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox 4 is out

So far, so good.
    And I can edit on MURC correctly for the first time in ages!!!
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

nice, initial impression is good

Things have moved around, but are easy enough to find even if they are some what hidden away (compact design)

Comment

Been using betas and RC for a few months now, I like it a lot, also it's much faster than 3.6.

Comment

yup.. loads up faster than 3.6, so far i haven't encountered any problems
        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Apart from occasional once a few weeks plug-in crash and some trouble with search bars in early betas I had no issues.

Comment

I might give it another go.

Tried the last FF, a few days ago lol and after installation, I ran a single tab with a small flash video, and one of my two cores went to 100% when that tab was visible.
            opened another tab, and when the video was hidden, back to almost idle.

This is running on the Athlon x2 2.6GHz. Shouldn't have probs with web pages
            PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
            Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
            +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
            X