How to carry a pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to carry a pistol

Not necessarily a problem in an open carry state like Michigan where you can wear a holster on your belt or a shoulder holster, but for some places/events some discretion may be better. I came up with this: put the gun in my belt diabetic pack. It has 2 compartments, one just large enough for my new SIG P250sc. Just grab the big ring, pull up 3" and it's right there.

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 20 March 2011, 10:23.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

shooting both ways , eh Doc ?

Seriously, i wouldn't want to be going for a needle if you were in shock and have the metal fall out.

Comment

My blood levels are very stable & I have synthetic insulin just for pre-meal doses, so "shock" isn't at all likely. Also - the gun is a double action (cocks only with a full trigger pull) with a hammer block, so dropping it won't cause a discharge.
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Just found out that last year the SIG SAUER P250 compact was chosen as the service weapon of FAMS - the Federal Air Marshal Service.

Their previous weapon was the SIG SAUER P226. Difference: the modularity of the P250 allows it to be fit to the individual Air Marshal.
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
        X