X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Woman (shoot pics)

ASP = as soon as possible.

10/13 = in 10 of the first 13 episodes.

This version will be the modern WW from Greg Rucka and Phil Jimenez runs with the character, completer with her office staff - aka The Animals.

In the pilot she calls some Senators in a congressional hearing “wind bags” and tears into Congress and Big Pharma. Both Rucka and Jimenez wrote Wonder Woman as someone who loudly spoke about injustice, so that part Wonder Woman is still there.

Costume? Most likely that'll take cues from the modern version too- see bottom.

[WONDER WOMAN / DIANA THEMYSCIRA / DIANA PRINCE] Female, late 20s to 30s. A kick-ass Superhero / Powerful C.E.O. / A vulnerable woman. Long flowing black hair, blue eyes. Amazon-like, muscular, an Olympian. The charismatic stage presence of a rock star. A crime fighter. Also, a real woman who yearns to live a normal life. She is accessible and appealing to all people, men and women alike…SERIES LEAD. ASP.

Note: this will be a challenge to cast - she has to pull off an ass-kicking Wonder Woman, executive Diana Themsycira, and modern-girl Diana when she's being herself - a gal who sings along in her car etc.

[MYNDI MAYER] Female, open ethnicity, 30s. Publicist, Press Secretary and Wonder Woman’s confidant and nurturing best friend. Worldy and edgy. Sexy and persuasive, her appearance is part of her strength. She is beautiful and put together - dressed expensively in the latest fashions, plus she’s got a bit of bite, clever wit and sass. She’s the prodder of Diana’s social life…SERIES REGULAR. ASP.

[ETTA] Female, open ethnicity, 30s. Diana Themyscira’s always cheerful personal assistant. A bit charactery , but real, pretty and effervescent. She is blindly devoted to Diana. She’s her unrelenting cheerleader, with unwavering, unabated support. On the vulnerable side, she sees the humble and sympathetic sides in everyone, including Diana…SERIES REGULAR. ASP.

[CEO HENRY DEMETER]
    Male, open ethnicity, 40s. Acting CEO of Themyscira Industries. Grounded, intelligent and deeply devoted to Diana. He runs the day to day operations of the company and acts like an Uncle to Diana although he could be a possible love interest down the line…SERIES REGULAR. ASP.

[STEVE TREVOR] Male, open ethnicity, 30s. A leading man Diana can’t look past. Good looking but a real man. An Army vet, he now works in the Justice Dept…SERIES REGULAR, ASP.

[ED INDELICATO] Male, late 30s to early 40s. Stoic and tough, he is a liaison to the police department. Devoted and loyal to Diana, he’s blue collar, a no nonsense kind of guy. A chiseled man who subscribes to the old fashion rules of relationships - men don’t talk much. His job comes first and he wouldn’t make room for the possibility that there is potential romantic relationship with Diana…SERIES REGULAR, 10/13.

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 16 February 2011, 11:04.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

But will wonder woman have wonder boobs?

Comment

Depends on who they cast

Whoever it is will have to be near 6' tall.
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 16 February 2011, 11:43.
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Wonder Woman/Diana: Adrianne Palicki (Friday Night Lights, Supernatural, Lone Star)

Height: 5' 11" (1.80 m)

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 18 February 2011, 00:11.
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Casting status update -

Adrianne Palicki: Diana Prince/Wonder Woman. (Friday Night Lights, Supernatural, Smallville [as Kara/Supergirl in 2004], Lone Star)

Elizabeth Hurley: Veronica Cale, co-founder Cale-Anderson Pharmaceuticals and WW's Lex Luthor. Unknown if this brings in The Science Squad.

Cary Elwes: Henry Demeter, CEO of Themyscira Industries. He manages day-to-day operations while Diana Prince goes out and fights crime. Potential romantic interest.

Tracie Thoms: Etta, Diana Prince's personal assistant. (Cold Case, Death Proof [as Kim, the wiseacre stuntwoman])

Pedro Pascal: Ed Indelicato, liaison to LAPD and potential romantic interest. (The Good Wife, Lights Out)
          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 March 2011, 11:28.
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

The new costume revealed...
            Attached Files
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Full size -

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Not liking it, but maybe it'll grow on me.

Comment

Want bare legs? Less reflective materials?

Those are the complaints I've heard.
                  Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
                    Want bare legs? Less reflective materials?

Those are the complaints I've heard.
                    The latex look does make it look a little kinky, but not "Superhero" like.

Suggestion: boots up to thighs and short shorts (hotpants)

Lets see if I can find an example.

edit : meh, its basically Lara croft with thigh boots lol
                    I must have a deep down fixation.
                    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

If it's a fixation on long-legged hotties with big boobs & boots you're not exactly alone
                      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

The Wonder Woman pilots shoot has started - cell phones on scene

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 30 March 2011, 14:15.
                        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Apparently, they changed the reflective trousers...
                          Personally, I also don't like the outfit... It just looks too much like a plastic action figure... like Evildead666 says, it misses that superhero look... (and I like the way he thinks )
                          pixar
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I'm trying to decide if the top is plastic or not - betting on silk-based satin, which would be OK since silk is a traditionally "royal" fabric and she is an Amazon princess.

The pants obviously need to be a durable, breathable material if they're going to have her runnibg over cars & other athletic things. Ms. Palicki definitely looks the athletic type.

Lynda Carter's take in E!....
                            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 30 March 2011, 14:16.
                            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

DR, those pics are HUGE, and take a while even on adsl. Thumbnails ?

Top looks plastic, but with luck could be leather.
                              PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                              Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                              +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
                              X