Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for all you UFO lovers .. (and that's really scary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all you UFO lovers .. (and that's really scary)

... especially those red blinking lights in the sky at the end ...

I'm always skeptical about little green men and their flying machines. There's always one nutter/hoaxer claiming to have captured an UFO on a blurry film. This time, however, it's hard to dismiss because multiple people caught it at the same time.
    http://gizmodo.com/5750864/is-this-u...lien-spaceship

R.
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

quote"

What you see in the video is Ball Lighting. It has been described as moving up and down, sideways or in unpredictable trajectories, hovering and moving with or against the wind; attracted to, unaffected by, or repelled from buildings, people, cars and other objects. They are generally spherical or pear-shaped with fuzzy edges. The disappearance of a ball is generally rapid and may be either silent or explosive.

Why the dome? The Dome itself has a Negative charge, therefore making it easier for Ball Lighting to attract to. This because the building is built on a rock, which has a positive charge, but because the dome has a gold layer, it get converted into a negative charge.

I could go into explaining this more, but i have things to do at the moment, but this is the explanation for this happening at Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock. Reply
    Theologica promoted this comment
    cPTcAPSLOCK approved this comment
    "

yep!

Comment

I personally believe in some UFO sightings, not in the sense of little green men, but just in their true meaning: unidentified flying objects. In the past, in theocentrical societies, unknown phenomena were attributed to the gods (e.g. Zeus throwing lightning bolts); now people seek the explanation in technology, and if we can't make it, they look for somebody else...
      It would be arrogant to assume that mankind knows everything, we are learning more and more: red sprites, blue jets, ... Still many things that are just vaguely known... and most likely other things that are completely unknown to us at this point in time.

You have to admit the video looks impressive. The ball lightning seems like a good explanation.
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
      X