Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) (trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) (trailer)

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Date: June 22, 2012

Studio: 20th Century Fox
    Production Co.: Tim Burton Productions

Director: Timur Bekmambetov (Night Watch & Day Watch [both Russia], Wanted 1/2)
    Producer: Tim Burton, Timur Bekmambetov
    Screenplay & novel: Seth Grahame-Smith (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies)

Synopsis: President Lincoln's mother is killed by a supernatural creature, which fuels his passion to crush vampires and their slave-owning helpers ... a cause that becomes a hidden motivation for the Civil War.

Cast -

Abraham Lincoln: Benjamin Walker (Flags Of Our Fathers, Golden Compass, Torchwood, Kinsey; Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson [Broadway - lead])

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I wish he quit Hollywood and made Twilight Watch (Сумрачной дозор). Day Watch/Night Watch are IMO better than Wanted, so watch them if you haven't yet.

Also note: Timur is from Kazakhstan, not Russia.

Night Watch Trailer
    Day Watch Trailer

Note it's supposed to be a trilogy.

EDIT: There won't be a 3d movie, Fox bought rights to not make it. Russians might make it but without Timur. The first two films were made with budget of 4.2 M USD for each, while Hollywood needs 37 M USD for something simple like The Town.
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 28 January 2011, 12:21.

Comment

I have ideas for 2 great movies:
      George W. Bush - The Mech

Director: James Cameron

Synopsis: Early into first term Northrop Grumman develops an exoskeleton Mech prototype. You may think George W. Bush was not as active during his presidency as he should have been but you're wrong. Instead of long meetings, he, Dick Cheney and Tony Blair have all been secretly singlehandedly operating Mechs on the battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq. While Blair's Mech was a combination of Bentley and Land Rover and was slightly smaller and more economical, the American Mechs were all V8, hot-rod and full of chrome. This is why all enemies were killed at Tora Bora, Osama was never found (Bush singlehandedly dispatched him to hell) and why Sadam spent all that time hiding in the hole.

Obama the saviour of times

Director: Spike Lee

Synopsis: Raytheon creates first usable time machine. President Obama decides to take some time off White House duties and travel back in time to help his African brethren in 18th century who were being sold into slavery by evil Dutch slave traders. Armed with lasers and railguns, disguised as period spears, knives and other equipment he and his friends take lead of rise against slave traders on shores of west Africa.

Cast: Laurence Fishburne, Samuel Jackson, Denzel Washington, Will Smith

There could also be Delano the Godzilla "Do you really know what caused the great depression?"

Comment

Trailer -

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

That trailer was a bit of a let-down, but I'm still looking forward to seeing this.
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Too soon.
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
              Fox has blocked it...

I swear that some copyright holders are starting to gain negative IQ values....
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Trailer 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MygmjzU7n7g

A vampire movie I wouldn't mind seeing
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

This latest trailer was much better than the previous, IMO. Hoping the actual movie lives up to my thorough enjoyment of the book.
                  “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
                  X