Tony Blair, Fidel Castro and George W. Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Blair, Fidel Castro and George W. Bush

Blair, Castro and Bush inexplicably find themselves no longer among the living, and in Satan's Office.

"It's not really bad here, you know", says Satan.

"You can pretty much do whatever you like here, enjoy all those pleasures you enjoyed during life, and spend Eternity in peaceful, happy way. However, there are a few rules. The biggest one is that while you can use the phone, there are very steep charges for the privilege. Hell is a long way from anywhere."

After some time, Blair decides he'd like to check up on friends, family and events. He places a 15 minute call.

"That 15 minute call will be $300,000 Mr. Blair", said Satan's Secretary. "Welll, he DID say rates were high. Fair enough, I suppose", replied Blair

Not long after, Castro decides he want's to phone his brother in Cuba. He's on the phone for half an hour.

"That 30 minute call will be $600,000 Mr. Castro", said Satan's Secretary. "Well, he DID say rates were high and I was on the phone twice as long as Blair. Fair enough, I suppose".

George Bush then took his turn. He made several calls to friends, family, and former associates. He spent hours on the phone.

"Those 6 hours worth of calls will be......oh. Wait. There will be no charge for those calls Mr. Bush", said Satan's Secretary.

Blair and Castro came unglued -

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FREE?!?!?!?"

shouted Blair and Castro in unison.

"We paid $20,000 per minute for our calls and he gets to call for free? For Free?? FOR FREE?!?!?!?"

Satan's Secretary calmly looked at the two men and said:

"Since Barack Obama has been President the US has gone to Hell and is now a local call."
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 29 October 2010, 10:39.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Naturally the states would have turned into the garden of eden with any other president?
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Didn't this joke go around when the prior president was Clinton and the current Bush Jr.?
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

I think some varient of this joke has been floating around since at least the Johnson administration.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ View Post
          I think some varient of this joke has been floating around since at least the Johnson administration.
          Andrew Johnson no doubt.
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Funny though, LOL.
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
            X