Inhuman slime....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inhuman slime....

Trenton is not far from here, and otherwise not a bad place. These morons, however, need to change their names and skulk off to some empty corner of nowhere as the entire region has turned on them. Trenton sure doesn't want 'em

Link....

Terminally Ill Child's Family Bullied

Neighbors taunt family of dying girl because of a grudge.

The family of a 7-year-old Trenton, Mich. girl who is battling a terminal illness has had to take on a very different battle: taunts about the child's condition from their neighbors.

Kathleen Edward is in the late stages of Huntington's disease, a genetic degenerative brain disorder, according to media reports. Her mother, Laura Edward, died of Huntington's last year.

Because of what the Edward family said was a longstanding feud with their neighbors, Jennifer and Scott Petkov, Jennifer Petkov posted images on Facebook of Laura in the arms of the Grim Reaper and Kathleen above a set of crossbones. Neighbors also say the Petkovs built a coffin, put it on their truck and drove past the Edward home, honking the horn.

When asked by a reporter from Detroit television station WJBK why she posted the photos, Jennifer Petkov said it was for "personal satisfaction" and because it upset the child's grandmother.

Shortly after the feud was mentioned in news stories, people from around the world posted Facebook, YouTube and Twitter pages of their own attacking Jennifer Petkov. The Petkovs have also allegedly received death threats and had eggs thrown at their house. The Petkovs have since apologized to the Edward family, telling The Detroit News their actions were "ignorant." They said they would apologize in person, but the Edward family has personal protective orders against their neighbors.

Mental health experts, who have no relationship with either family, say without knowing more about the Petkovs, it's difficult to say exactly why the couple behaved the way they did. The experts believe there could be a variety of reasons for their behavior, including poor conflict resolution skills, a lack of moral development and the desire to bully.
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Only reason why they changed their attitudes was when he lost his job due to the publicity and sudden public outcry.
    Let them starve.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Link....

Report: Trenton woman previously accused of taunting dying girl arrested for assault

Trenton police arrested 33-year-old Jennifer Petkov today after she allegedly tried to run over a neighbor with her car, according to a report from Fox 2.

Petkov is the same woman previously accused of taunting another neighbor, 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, who is in the final stages of Huntington's Disease.
      Â*
      Police tell the television Petkov will be charged with assault using a dangerous weapon for trying to hit the neighbor, who they say has no relation to Kathleen. Â*She is currently jailed on a $7,500 bond.

Petkov apologized last week and said she received death threats after she admitted to Fox 2 she posted on Facebook an image of Kathleen's face above crossbones and another of her mother, who died of the same degenerative brain disorder, in the arms of the grim reaper.

Why? "Personal satisfaction," she said at the time. Â*"Because it rubs their asses raw. Â*Burns Rebecca Rose's ass."

Rose, Kathleen's grandmother, said the family began feuding with Petkov close to three years ago after failing to invite her children to a birthday party. Rose eventually filed a personal protection order against Petkov, and Trenton police say she is on probation for disorderly conduct.
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 15 October 2010, 17:00.
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

UPDATE:

Jennifer Petkov's Kids Ordered to Live with Father

TRENTON, Mich. - A custody hearing was held for two of Jennifer Petkov's children. A Wayne County Probate Court judge ruled on an emergency order. Her eight-year-old daughter and five-year-old son from a previous relationship will now move in with their father until further notice.

Petkov made headlines a few days ago after she admitted to taunting the family of 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, who is dying from Huntington's Disease. She posted disturbing photos of Kathleen of Facebook, and her husband Scott Petkov parked a coffin on the street in front of the girl's home.

The father of Petkov's children filed for the emergency hearing right after the story broke.
        >
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

So here we are several months later and still....

IMO this POS needs to be dropped off a roof

Neighbors: Taunting Trenton mom violating probation

Trenton— Tensions on Detroit Street have not calmed since the woman who was accused of taunting a terminally ill girl and later pleaded guilty to attempting to run over another neighbor was ordered to move out during her 18-month probationary sentence.

Neighbors claim Jennifer Petkov has been sneaking back into the home where her husband and children still live, and that she has continued to taunt her neighbors with Internet postings.

"I'm frustrated. All we asked for was a peaceful summer. It should not be this hard to get," said Rebecca Rose, the grandmother of now 8-year-old Kathleen Edward.

Kathleen was diagnosed with the juvenile form of Huntington's disease, a neurological disorder that claimed the life of her mother, Laura Edward, in June 2009.

Taunts allegedly started in 2008 back and forth across the street and on the Internet with Petkov's admitted postings of altered photos of Laura Edward in the arms of the Grim Reaper and a photo of Kathleen's crying face over crossed bones.

Trenton Police Chief William Lilienthal confirmed Monday that the complaints about Petkov's alleged visits to the home are under investigation as a possible probation violation.

But he said the complaints about Internet harassment are a more difficult matter.

"We have a great deal of difficulty proving who it is behind a screen name," Lilienthal said. "It isn't impossible, but it is difficult."

Petkov was in court Monday, where Wayne Circuit Judge Carole Youngblood accepted payment of overdue court costs and punished Petkov by extending her probation one month, to September 2012.
          The two sides have feuded for years.

The most current Internet site, One Million Against Jennifer Petkov, currently contains mostly insults aimed at Petkov. She has been vilified on an international scale, frequently being called, "The Devil of Detroit Street."

"People tell me, just don't look at it. But it doesn't matter if I read it or don't see it," Rose said Monday.

"People send this stuff to me, and the fact is she is still there. She is getting worse and sooner or later I feel she will snap and hurt someone."

Petkov's lawyer, Nicole Castka, didn't return calls from The News on Monday.
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
          X