Wonder Woman series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Woman series

Wonder Woman (may not be the title - "Diana", "Themyscira" etc. are possible)

Network: WB

Producer/Writer: David E. Kelly (Boston Legal, The Practice, Life on Mars, LA Law, Doogie Howser MD, Chicago Hope; films: Lake Placid, Mystery, Alaska)

They are talking a contemporary take, not WW-II as in the 1970's series. Movies are still possible, as is inclusion in a Justice League film franchise.

No word on if the character will be the classic Diana or the 're-imagining' currently in print.

Classic

New
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 1 October 2010, 19:33.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I find it funny that Wonder Woman is more modest now than when originally drwan considering most comics are going in the opposite direction.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Surprisingly, womens libbers are outraged by the new outfit. They like that she's big (>6'), brassy and gorgeous enough in the traditional outfit to distract men before she hammers them into the ground. A lot of them grew up with the golden/silver age WW as their hero.

No matter, that story line takes place in an alternate reality and is unlikely to be the one in the series.
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 3 October 2010, 14:02.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
      X