color scanner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color scanner

Hi all, looking for a good color scanner, to go along with my K7m, K550MHz and the G400. Your help please, Designer

"To know what you know and to know what you don't know, is to know"

Well, I was looking for a scanner a few months back and I ended up getting the Canon CanoScan 820U. Why? because it is tiny and fits nicely on any desk and because it plugs into USB. It was 100 bucks when I bought it and I know they've come out with newer models since. It does everything all the others do but the resolution is not as high. This deosn't really matter since at 600dpi and up you can't tell the difference anymore anyway. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on the high end ones. they all work about the same. If there was one thing I'd be concerned with, it would be speed. Mine is kind of slow but I never really notice.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Thanks for the replys, the Epson looks good, it would go along with my Epson 1520 color printer, which prints up to 1440x720 dpi. The Epson printer has be trouble free.
      Designer

Comment

Working...
      X